Thanks to social media, it’s never been easier to keep up with the Kardashians. Here’s how you can stay up to date on the latest Kardashian news.
As Americans across the nation join in the practicing of social distancing and self quarantining as part of efforts to flatten the curve, technology has become an even more integral part of our day-to-day activities. Social media, in particular, has become a key tool for staying in touch with family and friends, in addition to providing users with a way of keeping up with their favorite celebrities including the Kardashians.
Like their millions of followers, Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian family have been encouraging for and practicing social distancing. In keeping busy, Kim and her sisters continue to push out new content across the platforms for fans to enjoy on a daily basis.
From cooking demos and fitness recommendations to throwback photos and words of encouragement, the Kardashians have maintained a regular presence online and continue to provide fans with a welcome distraction from everything happening in the world.
Kardashian Dish’s Guide to Following Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian Family on Social Media
Those looking to keep up with the first family of reality television can easily do so with help from Twitter and Instagram, two platforms the family’s various members continue to on a regular and daily basis.
While some Kardashian family members are more active than others, not a day goes by without some form of new content from the family — making their accounts must-follow for fans looking to keep up with the Kardashians.
Fortunately, the ability to keep up with the latest events unfolding in the lives of the family is just a click away for users of both Twitter and Instagram. However, it’s important to know where to look as there are a number of fan accounts on both platforms.
For those looking to keep up with the Kardashians while self quarantining, here’s your guide to the official accounts for Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and the entire Kardashian family:
Kim Kardashian West
- Follow Khloe on Twitter via @khloekardashian
- You can also find Khloe on Instagram via @khloekardashian
- Follow Kourtney on Twitter via @kourtneykardash
- You can also find Kourtney on Instagram via @kourtneykardash
- Follow Rob on Twitter via @robkardashian.
- You can also find Rob on Instagram via @robkardashianoffical; however, his account is managed by Jenner Communications and, as noted in the account bio, Rob does not directly post to the account.
- Follow Kylie on Twitter via @KylieJenner
- You can also find Kylie on Instagram via @kyliejenner
- As an added bonus, Kylie also maintains an active YouTube channel that houses a variety of fun videos for fans’ enjoyment!
- Follow Kendall on Twitter via @KendallJenner
- You can also find Kendall on Instagram via @kendalljenner
- Follow Caitlyn on Twitter via @Caitlyn_Jenner
- You can also find Caitlyn on Instagram via @caitlynjenner
Which of the Kardashians’ social media accounts is your personal favorite to follow for daily content? Share your recommendations in the comments below!